Monday 20 August 2012

Ocean's Thirteen is a Pretty Pretty Movie



After watching Ocean's Thirteen again recently, I had mentioned to a friend that even though I thought it was the least successful of the trilogy, it was still a fun movie. More obvious, though, was how fantastic it looked. Awash with bright primary colours, you could tell Steven Soderbergh was once again playing in the medium of film.

I mentioned that I should just do a pure screen grab post and he said "Can't wait!". So I randomly grabbed a bunch of shots, but they didn't quite tell the whole story - they just don't properly convey how exceptionally candy-coloured the whole thing is so I've been sitting on them since. However, since my content has been rather light of late, I figured I should post them anyway.

It's still a really pretty movie though...



































6 comments:

Matt said...

Actually, it's 'purdy'. Nice grabs.

Bob Turnbull said...

Ha! You're right of course...My draft of this post used "purdy" initially and then for some reason I changed it. I don't know what I was thinking...

Ryan McNeil said...

No argument here buddy (curiously enough). Of course, it's no OCEAN'S TWELVE...

Bob Turnbull said...

Well, to be fair, very few films rank up there with OCEAN'S TWELVE...B-)

Sam Fragoso said...

Definitely a pretty film. Where did you find all of these images?

Bob Turnbull said...

Hey Sam...I captured them myself using my laptop's software DVD app (it's called InterVideo WinDVD). I just pause at a scene I like and press the capture button.

I probably went a bit overboard on this one...B-) The film is even prettier when things are in motion though.